Thursday, June 14, 2007

 
bravo pizzeria






Everything Pizza? Tout le garnie? hehe


Fondu Parmesan


For my last night at Trois Rivieres, Jenn and I decided to stay in and call for delivery. We decided to try the pizza place that her class went to. We ordered the everything pizza along with the fondu parmesan.
When we opened the pizza box, we were confused to where our toppings were.. well okay fine, I was confused. The light bulb in my head finally went off, I realized the toppings were under the cheese! duh! hahaha
The fondue also threw me off.. It was just parmesan cheese, fried? Why is it called fondue?

It was very filling and satisfying. Though I think I prefer to have my toppings on top of the cheese.


Bravo Pizzeria
141 Saint-Antoine
Trois Rivieres, Quebec
819 379-1272

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?