Sunday, June 24, 2007

 
anh dao



Geoff's Special Famous Beef Noodle Soup; Martin's Porkchop, Shredded Pork and Egg Cake Rice Dish


My BBQ Pork and Imperial Roll Vermicellli


Before going on our UofT Tour, Geoff, Martin and I decided to grab some Vietnamese food - their favouriteee cuisine! We decided to go to Anh Dao.
Whenever I eat Pho (the vermicelli or rice), I always get this garlic aftertaste in my mouth that stays there for the rest of the day. It won't go away even when I brush my teeth, eat gum or use mouthwash. It's really annoying.. but after eating this meal, there was no aftertaste! yay!
In my opinion, I prefer Anh Dao over Pho Hung. I'm going to go back to try the noodle soup. :)


Anh Dao
383 Spadina Ave.
Toronto, Ontario
416 598-4514

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?