Monday, March 12, 2007

 
fabian's cafe




Baby shrimps and egg sandwich


Tuna sandwich


Strawberry chocolate mousse and Apple flan

I haven't seen Allen for months!! We decided to meet up today since it was his day off. He came to pick me up at school and we were limited to the places within the vicinity of my school. I decided on Fabian's Cafe. Its this tiny homey place by Ellesmere and Markham Rd. So many old people and I guess locals eating there. It had this homey feel with many many desserts. The sandwiches were so small and overpriced, but the desserts totally filled us up. Maybe it was also because I wanted to try two different kinds.
The shrimp sandwich was definitely not worth the price, but the tuna was very yummy. It was very healthy and very good.
The strawberry mousse cake was not bad, but the apple flan was a disappointment. I wanted more apple flavour.. but it was lacking a bit.
Happy belated Allen! :)



Fabian's Cafe
876 Markham Rd.
Scarborough, Ontario
416 438-1561

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?