Friday, January 25, 2008
hodo kwaja


I read about these Walnut Cakes on chowhound, but I never got a chance to actually taste it. Even when I had class downtown, I was always too lazy to go or just never had the time to make my way there. Since Yoko and I were already in Korean-town, we decided to make our way over to try them. We bought 6.. I think it was 6 for a 1 or 1.5$. There were three flavours.. red bean paste, mashed potato & walnut and mashed potato & almond. The lady threw all them in one bag. It was very hard to distingush which was which. I think red bean was my favourite.


I read about these Walnut Cakes on chowhound, but I never got a chance to actually taste it. Even when I had class downtown, I was always too lazy to go or just never had the time to make my way there. Since Yoko and I were already in Korean-town, we decided to make our way over to try them. We bought 6.. I think it was 6 for a 1 or 1.5$. There were three flavours.. red bean paste, mashed potato & walnut and mashed potato & almond. The lady threw all them in one bag. It was very hard to distingush which was which. I think red bean was my favourite.
Hodo Kwaja (Walnut Cake)
656 Bloor Street W
Toronto, Ontario
Labels: Eating Out, Korean, Pastries
Comments:
<< Home
how come you're not updating as much anymore, If i comment more often will you put more pictures of delicious food up?
Post a Comment
<< Home
