Sunday, August 26, 2007
burrito boyz

Halibut Burrito

Steak Burrito
I haven't seen Mike in years. The last time I probably saw him was before I started university. We decided to meet up before I go since I was going to be down at Union Station exchanging my VIA rail tickets. We decided to go to Burrito Boyz. The halibut was disappointing.. I had it with Ruth last year at the Queen/Peter location and it was absolutely amazing!! This time it wasn't up to par :( But nevertheless it was still alright.

Halibut Burrito

Steak Burrito
I haven't seen Mike in years. The last time I probably saw him was before I started university. We decided to meet up before I go since I was going to be down at Union Station exchanging my VIA rail tickets. We decided to go to Burrito Boyz. The halibut was disappointing.. I had it with Ruth last year at the Queen/Peter location and it was absolutely amazing!! This time it wasn't up to par :( But nevertheless it was still alright.
Burrito Boyz
218 Adelaide Street W.
Toronto, Ontario
647 439-4069
Labels: Eating Out, Lunch