Monday, July 02, 2007

 
pixel 8 lounge



Pixel 8; Spicy Ramen



Spicy Ramen ingredients


Everyone had plans on Canada except Will and I. How sad. :( We decided to go watch Fireworks at Milne Park in Markham and have dinner at Pixel 8 before going. My sister went there and said the ramen was pretty good - sorry DDD, I had ramen without you... i'll go with you next time.
The spicy ramen was not mild.. it was sooooo spicy. My mouth felt like it was on fire. The noodles tasted very fresh and chewy, at least I thought so.
Apparently Simon from UTSC worked there.. but I didn't see him until I was leaving.
I think I like their noodles more than Takebashi. Though, I have to go back to try something less spicy to compare.


Pixel 8 Lounge
50 Bur Oaks
Markham, Ontario
905 927-0076

Labels: , ,


Comments:
better than takebashi? no way! i must go try this pixel 8 place. it's so close to my house too
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?