Sunday, June 17, 2007


duck with raspberry something entree

martins steak and my seafood something
Dinner in centre-ville Trois Rivieres - very latee post.
I wanted to go out to eat dinner on a Sunday night, because I was too lazy to cook. Martin was nice enough to accompany me, even though we already spent quite a bit on the meal the night before (its because I'm his favourite person! right Martin? haha)
We decided to walk down to centre-ville and it took us a good 30 minutes. When we got there, we walked 10 minutes up and down the street because I couldn't decide on which restaurant I wanted to eat at. Finally, we decided on Casablanca.
For entree aka appetizer, we had a duck dish. It was really goood :) well at least I liked it.
Martin ordered a rare steak =/ But he ate at least 1/3 when he realized it wasn't rare enough. So he had like a 15 oz steak!
I didn't realize mine came in soup.. it was a bit weird, but nevertheless I wanted meat and real food.. and I got what I wanted :)
Casablanca
317, rue des Forges
Trois Rivieres, Quebec
819 691-1111
Labels: Eating Out, Italian, Trois-Riveres