Monday, February 19, 2007

Instead of bread, we got that =/ Left, is my lamb pita..

Yuki's Kefta

Mühalabiya
I haven't seen Yuki since... I cant even remember!!!!! I decided to take her to try middle eastern food. :) This place also had very good reviews.
I decided to go with the Lamb Pita and it was delicious. The crappy picture doesn't do it justice. I didnt want to take a picture of my half eaten pita and also because my hands were dirty from the sauce. But it was goooooddd!!
Yuki decided to get the Kefta, which is charboiled ground mixed lamb and beef with onions, parsley, garlic and spices. It wasnt too dry. It was very good too. Yuki really liked it.
For desserts, we decided to share Mühalabiya. It is mastic flavoured custard topped off with pistachios and rose water syrup. It tasted very refreshing with a hint of sweetness. It was very different.. but not bad.
Tabule
2009 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario
416 483-3747
Labels: Eating Out, Lunch