Thursday, December 14, 2006

 
oatmeal raisin chocolate chip cookies





I was craving for Oatmeal raisin chocolate chip cookies the week before finals. I needed some munchies, so I decided to try out this recipe. I have made from 3 other recipes before and I like the second one I tried from. I will post up recipe and pictures if I get around to make them again this christmas. I plan on baking some cookes, but at the moment looks like I'll be too lazy to get around to make them.
On my list I had the oatmeal raisin, peanut butter cookie, almon cookies and I was thinking maybe vanilla bean - all easy drop cookies, but I'm lazy.... so we'll see.
I love my sister's chocolate chip expresso cookies - those are sooo delicious and extremely filling.

**recipe take from Domestic Goddess

ingredients:

1 cup butter, room temperature (you can use lard if you want)
1 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cups oatmeal
¾ cup raisins
¾ cup semi- or bitter-sweet chocolate chips



directions:

Preheat oven to 375 F.

1. Cream butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar and cream together. Add
egg and beat well with vanilla.

2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture and mix
together. Add oatmeal and mix well.

3. Fold in raisins and then fold in chocolate chips.

4. Drop mixture into cookie sheet

5. Bake for 12 minutes.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?