Saturday, December 23, 2006
domino's pizza


My sister and I spent all morning baking cookies. We didnt get very far and we had lots more to bake, though she was starving by 1pm. We were planning to go out for lunch, but because we had so much to bake we decided to get take out and stay in. There's a Domino's Pizza close by and I heard they served pretty good pizza for a chain restaurant. We ordered a regular crust hawaiian pizza. I think I prefer their crust over Pizza Pizza's. Though I found that their cheese was a bit too chewy when it cooled, since I was busy making my last batch of cookies before tasting my pizza.
Domino's
various locations


My sister and I spent all morning baking cookies. We didnt get very far and we had lots more to bake, though she was starving by 1pm. We were planning to go out for lunch, but because we had so much to bake we decided to get take out and stay in. There's a Domino's Pizza close by and I heard they served pretty good pizza for a chain restaurant. We ordered a regular crust hawaiian pizza. I think I prefer their crust over Pizza Pizza's. Though I found that their cheese was a bit too chewy when it cooled, since I was busy making my last batch of cookies before tasting my pizza.
Domino's
various locations
Labels: Eating Out, Pizza