Sunday, December 03, 2006
chippy's

We decided on the Halibut with tartar and Seafood Chowder. I'm not a fan of fish and chips, so I dont really have much to say about it. The fish wasn't too dry. Though the seafood chowder was very watery and there was way more vegetables than seafood. I couldn't even taste or find the seafood.

One large piece of halibut and chips. The chips were not to my liking, but very filling. I love tartar sauce. :)
Chippy's Fish and Chips
893 Queen St. West
Toronto, Ontario
416 866-7474


We decided on the Halibut with tartar and Seafood Chowder. I'm not a fan of fish and chips, so I dont really have much to say about it. The fish wasn't too dry. Though the seafood chowder was very watery and there was way more vegetables than seafood. I couldn't even taste or find the seafood.

One large piece of halibut and chips. The chips were not to my liking, but very filling. I love tartar sauce. :)
Chippy's Fish and Chips
893 Queen St. West
Toronto, Ontario
416 866-7474
Labels: Eating Out, Lunch