Friday, August 03, 2007

 
boulevard cafe



Boulevard Cafe; the bread - it was very cake-like. We think its homemade


Parrillada Mixta - A mixed grill of lamb, chicken, beef and sausage.


Salpicon de Pollo - Marinated and grilled breast of chicken on a bed of mixed greens and steamed fresh vegetables, in a cilantro and lime-olive oil vinaigrette.

For my birthday, DDD took me out to dinner. He told me I could choose anywhere :)
I wanted to go to Boulevard Cafe for the longggggest time. Its far, but definitely worth it. The restaurant serves Peruvian and Latin American cuisine. As always, I had decided before I even got to the restaurant what I was going to try. There chicken salad was very popular and recommended by many on Chowhound. DDD got the grilled mixed platter. His lamb was good. My salad was deliciousss :) I think its the bestttt salad I have ever eaten.
THANKS DDD!!!

Boulevard Cafe
161 Harbord St.
Toronto, Ontario
416 961-7676

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?