Saturday, May 12, 2007

 
coconut island restaurant



Coconut Island Platter - 4 shrimp satays, four Thai spring rolls, five Thai fish cakes and shrimp chips. Served with peanut and Thai sauce.


Shrimp Satays and Fish Cakes


Spring Rolls


Shrimp chips and Cashew Nut chicken


Thai Mango Chicken


Phad Thai

Thai, Malaysian and Singapore all mixed together. I wanted to try this place, since it was recommended on the Chowhound forum. Evan, Jennie, Daniel and I went after some quick shopping spree. We decided to get the Coconut Island platter to share and because Evan and I are cheap, we decided to share the phad thai.
It was okay.. I found it a bit bland compared to other places.
It's been awhile... I cant remember anything else. hahaha


Coconut Island Restaurant
8362 Kennedy Road Unit 7A
Markham, Ontario
L3R 9W4
905 943-9628


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?