Saturday, January 06, 2007

Roast Prime Rib 12oz; Cedar Plank Salmon
Jer invited me to go see the Raptors vs Suns game. We decided to head down early for an early dinner. We walked along Front street and decided to go to Canyon Creek. I never had the urge to go try this place because I assumed it was like all other steakhouse places.. ie The Keg. and I also assumed it would be way overpriced.
I wanted to try the prime rib, yet I wasn't hungry because I had a huge breakfast and an afternoon snack. Therefore, Jer decided to get the prime rib and let me try some, while I opted for the fish. Both were delicious... though I prefer my steak medium rare. The salmon was good.. and the rice was just amazing. I dont know what it was.. but it was really goood. The bread was the best out of all restaurants. I think it was multi grain and it was warm too.
Canyon Creek
various locations
Labels: Eating Out, Steak
<< Home
