Thursday, September 21, 2006
My own food blog...
I like to visit a variety of restaurants. I'm not a food critic. I cant seem to taste the vast difference between foods, but I do enjoy trying new things. I want to post and show my pictures, but I apologize for not being able to give a good critique and description of the flavour and texture of my meals.
Enjoy!
rest of my food pictures from before.
http://utoronto.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2048997&id=28114728&l=a211d
I like to visit a variety of restaurants. I'm not a food critic. I cant seem to taste the vast difference between foods, but I do enjoy trying new things. I want to post and show my pictures, but I apologize for not being able to give a good critique and description of the flavour and texture of my meals.
Enjoy!
rest of my food pictures from before.
http://utoronto.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2048997&id=28114728&l=a211d
Comments:
<< Home
Hiya Viv!!
Great site!!
One thing for sure!!!
It made me realy hungry...
Will pass it on to all my staff
at the White House.
Might end up in taking Monica (my head nurse) out for a great Oriental meal.
Keep up the good work!
William (Bill) Clinton.
Ya no me!!
Post a Comment
Great site!!
One thing for sure!!!
It made me realy hungry...
Will pass it on to all my staff
at the White House.
Might end up in taking Monica (my head nurse) out for a great Oriental meal.
Keep up the good work!
William (Bill) Clinton.
Ya no me!!
<< Home
